Admission Policy for Academic Session 2020-21
School Id No. 1821236
1. Total No. of seats declared : 120 (Pre-School Class)
2. Division of seats
|EWS / DISADVANTAGE GROUP||25%|
3. Admission Criteria:
|0 – 10 KM||60|
|Above 10 – 15 KM||50|
|Above 15 – 20 KM||40|
|Above 20 KM||No points|
4. Documents to be attached at the time of submission of forms:
• Recent passport size colour photograph of the child, father and mother, duly pasted on specified place marked on the Admission Form.
• Attested photocopy of Municipal Birth Certificate.
• Attested photocopy of Aadhar card/UID card issued in the name of any of the Child and parents.
• Attested photocopy of residence proof (for e.g.) :-
(i) Ration Card issue in the name of parents (Mother/ Father having name of child).
(ii) Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents.
(iii) Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any parents.
(iv) Electricity bill/ MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/ Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
• Attested Photocopy of Identity Card/ Latest Fee Bill of the sibling issued by the School office for 2019-20
• Caste Certificate (Only in case of SC /ST/OBC or Minority class)
** Original documents to be produced at the time of admission. The parents will be responsible for all entries in the Admission Form vis a vis its authenticity. If false entries are detected on verification at anytime, the same will lead to disqualification of the candidature, even if admitted.
** Scrutiny of forms and the final selection will be subject to further orders/circulars issued by Directorate of Education Delhi.
SCHEDULE FOR ADMISSION FOR THE SESSION 2020-21
|1.||Commencement of availability of application form for admission||29.11.2019 (Friday)|
|2.||Last day of submission of application forms||27.12.2019 (Friday)|
|3.||Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission under Open Seats.||10.01.2020 (Friday)|
|4.||Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under Open Seats.||17.01.2020 (Friday)|
|5.||Display of first lists of selected candidates (Including Waiting List)||24.01.2020 (Friday)|
|6.||Resolution of queries of parents regarding allotment of points to their wards in the first list.||27.01.2020 (Monday) to 03.02.2020 (Monday).|
|7.||Display of Second lists of candidates (If Any) (Including Waiting List)||12.02.2020 (Wednesday)|
|8.||Resolution of queries of parents regarding allotment of points to their wards in the second list.||13.02.2020 (Thursday) to 19.02.2020 (Wednesday).|
|9.||Subsequent list of admission, If any||06.03.2020 (Friday)|
|10.||Closure of Admission process||16.03.2020 (Monday)|
Admission Forms will be available from 9:00 a.m to 12:00 noon.
Admission Forms received after 12 noon on 27th Dec ’19 (Friday) will not be accepted.
Criteria for EWS/DG category admissions shall be as per RTE Act and Directives of Directorate of Education.
• For Pre School – As per Directorate of Education norms
Less than 04 years as on 31st March of the year in which the admission is sought.